Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 26

Monday morning, I managed to stall at the very least.  I didn't creep into the one nineties but instead held steady at 188(.4)  I lifted in the morning, but I was shot in the foot by empty cupboards.  I ate lunch at Zupa's for the first time ever.  It just sounded like a girlie-diet type of plus.  But the majority of the menu was cheesy sandwiches and creamy soups.  I ended up getting what seemed like the healthiest sandwich on the menu a turkey,spinach,artichoke panini. I probably could have done without the cheese and pesto sauce, but it tasted good.  I also got a Summer Chicken Salad.  No cheese or croutons or anything on this one and they had a low-fat version of the dressing.  Didn't add it up, but I don't think it was too bad.
For dinner we went to my in-laws.  They were having people over to celebrate their 36th wedding anniversary.  It was a wild-game fajita night.  My FIL is a pretty avid bird hunter so there was a variety of upland birds(chukars,hungarian partridge, and grouse)  I only had one fajita and was pretty proud of myself until the cupcakes came out.  Wasn't exactly master of my domain when the cupcakes came out.
The get-together ran a little late so I didn't make it to the gym last night, and was too lazy to sit on the trainer at 10 pm.

Morning Weigh In:

  • 188.4 
  • 23.5%
  • Total weight loss: 11.4 

No comments:

Post a Comment