Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 28

I am astounded at how hard it has been to re-lose that weight I gained over the weekend.  Since the bulk of it was gained on a bike ride, I may swear off bikes forever.
It is coming off though.  A pound and a half this morning.  The goal of 179.9 by St. Fatty's Day isn't looking so bright now.  That would be six pounds in seven days.  Not too likely.
An early morning meeting kept me from the gym this morning.  I jumped on the trainer for a bit, but had to jump back off before it did any good.
Did really well with food today. Protein shake for breakfast, nothing but veggies, some chicken, and some grapes throughout the day.  I made an improvised shrimp and spinach burrito for dinner before heading to the gym tonight.  Another crowded night in the weight room, though there weren't as many high school kids.
I was harshly reminded that I am not a runner this evening.  After my knee started bugging me again less than a mile into my treadmill time.  Jeff was on the machine next to me apparently not in pain.  Here is a little insight into Jeff.  If he can see your speed on your treadmill, or your resistance on an elliptical, he goes two clicks higher.  I have heard him accused of being too non-competitive, I have not found this to be the case.  He won tonight.  He has a history of running though(that's how he got into the country).  And he has completed several marathons.  He recommended ratcheting up the incline while slowing down the speed.  That bought me another mile, but by the end I was supporting all of my weight on the handrails.  Frowny face.  Bikes make me fat and running makes me crippled.  What's a girl to do?

Morning Weigh-In:

  • 185.4
  • 23.8%
  • Total Weight Loss:14.4
*How'd I do Cobes?

No comments:

Post a Comment